- Address Minto Bridge, 703 A and B Konnectus, Tower C 7th Floor,New Delhi
Job ID: RG19001590 Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Full time, Regular Employment Location: Noida, India
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in Indias growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
Summary of role
We have an established team in Noida that develop services and solutions that make payment even more accessible, convenient and personal, today and tomorrow and we are looking for passionate, self-motivated colleague who will join our Gemalto team as: SW Developer Full Stack (Banking and Payment Services Team).
A week in the life of a Software Developer Full Stack
– Develop and maintain web and windows applications, as part of the Development Team, according to company guidelines and standards. Applications are mainly related to card personalization technology, either custom client projects or R&D product development.
– Release and support live production applications, ranging from small financial institutions to some of the largest banks in the world.
– Work with other developers, project managers and infrastructure team on a day-to-day basis to plan, design, implement, test, release and support features and applications.
– Proactively work with the development team, design new and modify existing software, code review new and modified software, conduct testing, make releases to test and production environments, give technical assistance to clients.
– Get training on new technologies and train rest of the team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to work independently when needed, goal orientated and able to solve problems efficiently, have a keen interest to learn and share new technologies or ideas with the team.
– ASP.Net /C# experience
– Good understanding of software development life cycle
– HTML5 and CSS, SASS, Bootstrap
– Angular [>1]
– Good knowledge of design patterns
– DB knowledge (SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.)
– Good knowledge of IIS
– Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum, XP, etc.)
– TDD\BDD, unit testing experience
– Microsoft SQL Server
– Linq\Entity Framework
– Microsoft MVC
– Web API & Web Services
– Canvas, node express, redux
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Opportunity to work in a large international company
– Opportunity to work in friendly environment and to grow professionally within worldwide Gemalto
– Working with latest and continually evolving technologies
– Opportunity to work on international projects
– We provide training, promotion from within, cross-cultural and inter business mobility.
– Competitive salary (negotiable, depending on experience)
– You can contribute immensely to making the internet a safer place!
Gemalto considers the core areas of Health, Safety, Environment and Security as key to our business. The following generic responsibilities are therefore applicable to all employees, in all job functions.
Health, Safety and Environmental Responsibilities
It is the responsibility of all employees to:
Wear the correct protective equipment, use appropriate safety devices where applicable, and adhere to all laid down rules and procedures. Employees must take adequate care for their own health and safety and for the health and safety of other employees who may be affected by what they do.
Report all accidents, no matter how small, and co-operate fully with the Company in the investigation of any accident.
Promote good standards of health and safety. This duty particularly extends to the maintenance of good housekeeping, to the proper use of machinery and equipment, and to the avoidance of actions that are known or believed to be unsafe.
Report, whereany employee who knows or believes that a hazard or other health and safety problem exist, without delay, the circumstances to their Manager or Loss Prevention Team (LPT) member utilising the Risk Identification Reporting (RIR) system.
Employees who have suggestions for the improvement of the Companys health and safety performance are encouraged to make these suggestions known to their Manager or LPT member.
It is the responsibility of all employees to fully adhere to the security standards within our business.
Security doors must never be propped, held, or left open when not in immediate use for the transfer of people or product. Employees must wear their badge visibly at all times, respect the level of access control provided by their access card and ensure that their card is not used by anyone other than themselves.
Employees within the production areas must abide by the procedures within the production processes that are applicable to the reconciliation of the audit trail. All operators are responsible for their production process and the reconciliation of work within that process.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
JOB FUNCTION:IT Software : Software Products & Services
INDUSTRY:Others – other Industry
SPECIALIZATION: Software Engineer
QUALIFICATION: Any Graduate